12 Things About Love:
1. No man or woman is worth your tears... and the one that is would never make you cry.
2. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to love you, doesn't give you the right to get unhappy/testy or salty with them.
3. The worse possible way you could miss somebody is; sitting right next next to them, knowing you can never have them.
4. Don't be so quick to blame the other guy/girl for things wrong in the relationship.
5. To the world, you may be just one person; but to one person, you may be the world.
6. Don't make somebody your priority while you continue to be their option.
7. It is possible for God to potentially want you to meet a few wrong people before you meet the right person.
8. Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
9. There are always going to be people that hurt you- it's a good idea to keep on trusting but in the future, just be more aware of how you exercise that trust.
10. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try to get to know anybody else and expect them to know you.
11. Don't try so hard. These things happen when you least expect them.
12. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.